You could win a 2015 Accord Sedan at Macy's®
Stop by Macy's during the Honda Accord Set Your GPS (Great Prep Style) Sweepstakes and enter for your chance to win a $500 IZOD shopping spree—and a new 2015 Accord Sedan Touring! To find out if the Accord will be at a Macy's near you.
THE HONDA ACCORD SET YOUR GPS (GREAT PREP STYLE) SWEEPSTAKES
And here are the Official sweepstakes rules:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. DESCRIPTION: The Honda Accord Set your GPS (Great Prep Style) Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 12:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 11:59 pm ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes consists of ten (10) individual entry periods (each an “Entry Period”), correlating to on-site “regional” events (each, an “Event” and collectively, the “Events”) at select Macy’s locations as detailed in the Entry Chart (“Entry Chart’), available at https://rules.creativezing.com/HondaGPSEntryChart. Each of the ten (10) Entry Periods will culminate with a random drawing to select a “Grand Prize Winner” from among all eligible entries received. The Sweepstakes will culminate with one (1) random drawing from all cumulative entries received during the Sweepstakes Period from all Events combined to select one (1) “Runner Up”, as described in Section 4. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (“Sponsor”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Creative Zing Promotion Group ("Administrator").
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to U.S. citizens residing in the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia, who are physically located and residing therein and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of primary residence at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Entrant must hold a valid U.S. driver’s license in their state of residence. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Macy’s, Inc., PVH Corp, and Rubin Postaer and Associates (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this Sweepstakes, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, any other person or entity associated with this Sweepstakes are ineligible to enter or win this Sweepstakes. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) methods of entry available. Entries must be received in accordance with the Entry Chart. Participating Macy’s locations and corresponding Entry Periods will be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and are subject to change. Limit one (1) entry per person, per Entry Period, regardless of the method of entry.
1.) On-Site Entry: Individuals visiting participating Macy’s locations during regular store hours, as detailed in the Entry Chart, may visit the Honda display to enter via tablet device. The tablet devices will be found adjacent to the display, either with a Honda Product Specialist or mounted in a stationary location. Entrant must follow the on-screen instructions to fully and accurately complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for the corresponding Entry Period.
2.) QR Code Entry: Individuals visiting participating Macy’s locations, as detailed in the Entry Chart, may use a smartphone device equipped with a QR code reader to scan the QR code included on select point-of-sale materials adjacent to the Honda display. Once scanned, the Entrant must follow the on-screen instructions to fully and accurately complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry for the corresponding Entry Period.
3.) Mail-In Entry: To enter via mail, Entrant must hand print in ink on a 3 ½ x 5 index card (or similar) the following information: First Name, Last Name, Full Street Address (no PO boxes), Email Address, Daytime Phone Number and Date of Birth. Limit one (1) entry per outer envelope. Outer envelope must include a reference to the corresponding Entry Period on the lower left corner of the envelope. Mail-in entries must be sent to: “Honda Accord Set Your GPS (Great Prep Style)”, PO Box 3827, Orlando, FL 32802-3827. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage due entries or mail. Mail-In Entries must be postmarked in accordance with the Entry Chart and received prior to the corresponding drawing date. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible/incomplete entries are void. Each entry must be in a separate postmarked outer envelope, become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
Entries in excess of the limits stated herein may result in disqualification of the Entrant. Entries generated by a macro, script or other automated means will be disqualified. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address used for entry, if applicable. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online Entrant or winner, the Entrant or winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the email account was opened. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Entrants may not register with multiple email addresses nor may Entrants use any other device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple registrants. Any Entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor's discretion.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize Package is available for each Entry Period (10 total). Each Grand Prize Package consists of: One (1) Honda 2015 Honda Accord Touring (“Vehicle”) with standard factory equipment and one (1) $500 Macy’s gift card, which can be used towards an IZOD shopping spree. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) of Vehicle, including destination and handling charges is $33,000. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize Package: $33,500.
One (1) Runner-Up Prize is available for the Sweepstakes Period. The Runner-Up Prize consists of: One (1) $100 Macy’s gift card. ARV of Runner-Up Prize: $100.
Total Cumulative Sweepstakes ARV: $335,100.
Vehicle prize includes destination charges and handling only. Vehicle awarded may differ from Vehicle shown in promotional materials. Vehicle color and equipment will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion; any upgrades and options are at the sole expense of the Winner. Winners will be responsible for all taxes (federal, state, local and/or income) and all expenses not listed, including but not limited to travel to and from the participating Honda dealership, related to acceptance and use of the Vehicle, including optional equipment, title, license, insurance and registration fees required in claiming the Vehicle. American Honda Motor Co., Inc. will use all reasonable efforts, subject to availability, to deliver vehicle within 120 days of receipt of completed Affidavit/Release. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for delays in delivery. Each Grand Prize Winner must take delivery of prize Vehicle within 30 days of notice of availability from the Sponsor-selected dealer near Grand Prize Winner’s residence. Grand Prize Winner must present a valid driver’s license issued in his/her state of residence and evidence of legally required insurance at time of delivery. Grand Prize Winner will also be responsible for sales tax, luxury tax, extended warranties, registration, license, insurance fees, title, plates and cost of any available upgrade and/or optional equipment not provided with vehicle. Gift cards are subject to the Terms & Conditions applicable to such gift card as set forth by issuer. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may opt to substitute a cash prize of $10,000 in lieu of the Vehicle if a potential winner is unable to accept the prize due to the tax liability. Limit one (1) prize per household.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the cumulative number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period. The odds of winning the Runner-up Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received from all Events combined throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
6. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Each potential winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received, in accordance with the dates stated on the Entry Chart. The cumulative drawing will take place on November 26, 2014. Each potential winner will be notified by telephone, email and/or overnight mail, as determined by Administrator, within approximately five (5) days of the aforementioned drawing date. Each potential winner must be able to receive telephone calls from an unlisted and/or blocked number. Messages may not be left. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner may, ins Sponsor’s sole discretion, forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. Potential winner must verify address and return within five (5) days an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where imposing such condition is legal) a publicity release (collectively, the "Prize Claim Documents") and addition proof of eligibility, if requested. Failure of any winner to return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries for that prize. A prize will not be awarded until all such properly executed forms are returned. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the Grand Prize Winner for the actual value of the Grand Prize received. Grand Prize Winner must provide his or her Social Security Number in accordance with Internal Revenue Service regulations. The IRS Form 1099 will be issued for the calendar year in which the prize was delivered and fulfilled.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize that he or she may win, each Entrant agrees to release the Sweepstakes Entities, advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this Sweepstakes, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees and any other person or entity associated with this Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, use or misuse of the prize, including any travel related thereto. Each Entrant, as a condition of receiving any prize, authorizes the Sponsor and its designees the right to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, and on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at its sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize including participation in any activity or travel related thereto, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (v) any inability of Winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. The applicable Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, will select the winner(s) from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sweepstakes Entities. The applicable Sweepstakes Entities may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or Sweepstakes Entities representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction and shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. SPONSOR: American Honda Motor Co., Inc., 1919 Torrance Boulevard, Torrance, CA 90501.
11. ADMINISTRATOR: Creative Zing Promotion Group, 189 S. Orange Avenue, Suite 1130A, Orlando, FL 32801
12. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winners List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to The Honda Accord Set Your GPS (Great Prep Style) Sweepstakes Winner List/Rules, 189 S, Orange Ave, Suite 1130A, Orlando, FL 32801. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later December 31, 2014. Vermont residents may omit return postage.