The Honda Accord: Affordable with Features
If you live in St. Petersburg, Arcadia, or even Tampa, you’re only a short drive away from our dealership in Bradenton. Florida is known for its beautiful beaches and if you want to explore the state, you’ll need a reliable and stylish vehicle to carry you and your friends to and fro.
At Hendrick Honda Bradenton, we know our customers are diverse and that everyone has different wants and needs when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. That’s why we’re certain to stock our inventory with a wide array of popular vehicles that customers love.
If you’re in the market for a pre-owned vehicle, we recommend the Honda Accord. Not only is this well-known automobile affordable, most people don’t realize just how many features are offered. For the 2017 Accord, there are numerous trims and features that you’ll love. Below, we breakdown each trim.
Find Used 2017 Honda Accord Models for Sale
There is a total of seven trim levels offered with the 2017 Honda Accord. As you move up the ladder, the trim levels add more and more luxury, comfort, and technology features. Let’s examine each trim:
- LX – The base LX trim offers 16-inch alloy wheels, a 7.7-inch central display, a four-speaker sound system, dual-zone automatic climate control, Bluetooth®, a one-piece folding rear seat, a height-adjustable driver seat, and a rearview camera.
- Sport – This trim adds LED daytime running lights, a power driver seat, 19-inch wheels, a 60/40-split folding rear seat, cloth seating, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and fog lights.
- Sport SE – The Sport SE builds off of the Sport trim and adds heated front seats, a special edition badging, and leather seats.
- EX – The EX comes with LED daytime running lights, a sunroof, Honda’s LaneWatch blind-spot camera system, heated mirrors, 17-inch wheels, a 7-inch touchscreen, remote ignition, HD radio, fog lights, Android Auto, satellite radio, Apple CarPlay, keyless ignition and entry, and a six-speaker sound system.
- EX-L – This trim provides an auto-dimming rearview mirror, driver seat memory functions, heated front seats, leather upholstery, an upgraded seven-speaker sound system, and a power passenger seat.
- EX-L V6 – The EX-L V6 comes with a 3.5-liter V6 engine paired with a six-speed automatic.
- Touring – The top trim, the Touring, offers LED headlights, front parking sensors, 19-inch wheels, a navigation system, a rear decklid spoiler, rear parking sensors, automatic wipers, heated outboard rear seats, and the Honda Sensing package which adds a variety of safety features such as lane departure warning and mitigation, forward collision warning, adaptive cruise control, and automatic emergency braking.
With so many trim levels offered on the 2017 Accord, it’s no wonder why so many people are intrigued by this popular vehicle. You’ll find a large selection of pre-owned Honda Accords at our dealership.
Why Buy at Hendrick Honda Bradenton?
When you choose our dealership, you’ll be able to take advantage of everything we have to offer. For starters, we carry a large stock of the highly sought after Honda Accord. Our inventory consists of a wide array of new and used vehicles and for bargain lovers, we provide plenty of ways to save. For instance, our pre-owned selection includes a section of vehicles under $9,995 and vehicles under $14,995.
You don’t have to worry about price when you visit us. The experts in our Finance Center will make sure you get a great deal and help you secure the loan that’s best for you.
If you’re looking for even more specials, we’ve got them. Some of the specials we have to offer include:
- Honda Special Offers
- Honda Lease Specials
- Used Vehicle Specials
- Service Specials
- Honda Graduate Program
- Honda Military Offer
The catch? Our deals are only for a limited time. The prices you see on our site today could be gone tomorrow. If you see something you’re interested in, don’t wait to reach out to us.
We are conveniently located at 5515 14th St. W, Bradenton, FL 34207. We are open Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. On weekends, we’re open 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. on Saturday and 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Once you stop by, our friendly associates will be more than happy to assist you and let you take a test drive. We look forward to seeing you soon.
*Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Honda is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.