The Honda Pilot
Driving around Florida is an adventure in itself. Everywhere you look, there’s the beauty of nature staring back at you. From the gorgeous beaches to the puffy white clouds in the sky, every day is a perfect day for a drive. With the windows down and the breeze flowing off the water, you and your friends will enjoy cruising down the Florida streets.
To cruise, you must first have a vehicle. If you live in the Palmetto, Sarasota, or Whitfield areas, our dealership is convenient to you. At Hendrick Honda Bradenton, we provide an extensive inventory of pre-owned vehicles. Whether you’re in search of a truck, van, car, or SUV, we’re certain to have something you love. As you browse our site for vehicles you’re interested in, be sure to narrow down your search by selecting the various filters provided. Choose from engine, year, make, price, mileage, color, and more.
However, if you want to cruise around Florida in a stylish, spacious vehicle, you might turn your eye to the Honda Pilot. Since we have numerous Honda Pilot models in stock, let’s just take a look at one of the recent models – the 2017 Pilot.
A Closer Look at the 2017 Honda Pilot
The 2017 Honda Pilot is offered in five unique trim levels. Let’s take a look at each trim and the features available with each one:
- LX – The base trim, the LX, offers a 60/40-split folding third row seat, a 5-inch central display screen, cruise control, Bluetooth® audio and phone connectivity, a USB port, a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, air-conditioning, 18-inch alloy wheels, a seven-speaker sound system, an auxiliary audio jack, and a rearview camera.
- EX – The EX comes with remote engine start, three-zone automatic climate control, heated mirrors, automatic headlights, an eight-way power-adjustable driver seat, HondaLink, additional USB ports, three-zone automatic climate control, Honda LaneWatch blind-spot camera, fog lights, a seven-speaker sound system, 8-inch touchscreen, Pandora internet radio control, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, LED running lights, and the Honda Sensing package which adds safety features such as forward collision mitigation, road departure intervention, automatic braking, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, and forward collision warning.
- EX-L – This trim provides a power tailgate, leather upholstery, a sunroof, a four-way power-adjustable front passenger seat, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, the Honda Sensing package, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, one-touch sliding second row seats, and heated front seats.
- Touring – Drivers who opt for the Touring trim will receive 20-inch wheels, rear parking sensors, driver-seat memory settings, automatic engine stop-start, a 10-speaker sound system, roof rails, front parking sensors, ambient interior lighting, and noise-reducing glass for the windows.
- Elite – The top trim offers a panoramic sunroof, LED headlights, a heated steering wheel, rear cross-traffic alert, automatic high-beam headlight control, blind-spot monitoring, automatic windshield wipers, heated and ventilated front seats, HD radio, a heated steering wheel, and heated second row captain’s chairs.
This three-row crossover is perfect for families or for those who are constantly on the road with friends and other loved ones. With a variety of comfortable features, your passengers will be begging you to drive on the next road trip. Your kids will stay engaged and connected due to the amount of technology features offered. As always, safety is also a top priority. With the number of safety features the Pilot has to offer, you can breathe easy knowing your family is safe and sound during your journeys.
Why Buy at Hendrick Honda Bradenton?
Not only does our dealership provide a wide array of diverse vehicles for customers, we also offer plenty of specials as well. Some of the specials that shoppers can take advantage of include:
- Used Vehicle Specials
- Service Specials
- Vehicles Priced Under $9,995
- Vehicles Priced Under $14,995
- Hendrick Affordable Cars
- Honda Graduate Program
- Honda Military Offer
As you can see, drivers can save big when they choose Hendrick Honda Bradenton. When you pay us a visit, our experts in our service center can take a look at your automobile. If you’re in need of a repair or routine maintenance, we’ll gladly assist you and have you back on the road in no time.
We are conveniently located at 5515 14th St. W, Bradenton, FL 34207. Stop by today so our product specialists can show you around, fill you in on all of our specials, and let you take a test drive. After all, there’s no better way to see your dream vehicle up close and personal. We look forward to seeing you soon.
*Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Honda is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.